Tim Lilley Fundraising
Job title: Charity Fundraisers
As a charity fundraiser you will be raising long term support for one of the following charity clients:
- Amnesty International
Tim Lilley Fundraising is an independent fundraising agency. We have an excellent reputation for providing charities with high quality face-to-face, door to door fundraising services. Our relaxed, non-pressuring approach gives people the space and time they need to make a considered decision. Our fundraisers begin a lasting relationship between supporter and charity using the simplest method of communication - one person speaking to another.
This is something we have successfully facilitated for over thirty years.
The vast majority of our fundraisers stay with us long term.
About the role
Our charity fundraising is unhurried, respectful and non-invasive. It requires intelligence, assertiveness, commitment and self-awareness. We provide a great deal of ongoing training to help you continually to develop these attributes in your own way.
- Experience is not necessary, as full training and ongoing support is provided.
- You will gain experience to move on within the charity sector; but you will also develop a presence and awareness that may benefit you in many other fields.
- You will earn £9 per hour plus bonuses for working 20 hours over 5 evenings per week.
- After training you will have the opportunity to move onto commission based pay.
You will already have:
- Dedication and self-motivation
- Good communication skills
- A personal interest and belief in the charity you choose to represent.
You will work for this charity, using our 'differentiated' approach: this means treating everyone as an individual with their own unique aims and concerns; we want them to feel in control; that the focus is on them as much as on the needs of the charity.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work full time in the UK.
Unfortunately we are unable to process applications from applicants on a Student Visa.
Please quote Advert reference number R4064
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'