Charity Fundraiser - Summer Workers - Accommodation Provided
Are you looking for work over the Summer Period?
Would you like to raise money for worthwhile charities whilst also earning good money for yourself?
Would you like to have your accommodation and travel expenses all paid for?
WELL NOW YOU CAN!!
Our client is a well-established and leading fundraising organisation that works with some of the UK’s biggest charities. They are looking for people to join their 'Live In’ Fundraising team to work in various locations across the UK. This is your chance to work in various cities throughout the year and have your accommodation all paid for by the company. This is a great opportunity to make money without having too much in the way of outgoing bills, so that you can really see your bank balance start building up!
Requirements for the position of Charity Fundraiser
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a confident, friendly and outgoing personality
- Be willing to work away from home for a minimum of 5 weeks
- Be happy to work and live with a team of like minded individuals
- MUST have a high level of spoken and written English
- Sales or customer service experience would be advantageous but not essential.
What you get in return:
- Basic salary of £350 per week
- A rewarding bonus structure (Boost earnings to over £700 per week!)
- Accommodation and travel expenses paid for wherever you work
- The chance to make a real difference by raising money for charity.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, please apply now and we will be in touch with more details.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'