No experience necessary, Immediate start
£9 per hour Guaranteed basic rate plus great bonus structure
Opportunity for career progression
Full time hours - 35 hours/week
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
Are you passionate about helping children? Do you want to help deaf children achieve their potential? Join us to help break down the barriers by street fundraising for this amazing cause!
There are over 45,000 deaf children living in the UK, 90% of whom are born to hearing parents with little or no experience of deafness or knowledge of how to communicate with a deaf person.
Without the right support, deaf children and young people are vulnerable to isolation, abuse, bullying, poor self-esteem and low levels of achievement.
• You will work outdoors in public places, informing potential supporters about the aims of The National Deaf Children's Society campaigns and encouraging them to offer their support through regular monthly contributions by direct debit.
• Talk to members of the public. Promote the charity and encourage people to support NDCS.
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
What we’re looking for:
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and positive people
• Passionate and genuine individuals wanting to have rewarding job
• An excellent level of English.
• Applicants over 18 years old.
What you will get:
- £9/hour basic wage (not commission based)
- Weekly Pay
- Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding targets
- Full paid training
- A lively and positive team environment with full support from your team
- On-going training and coaching and room for career progression!
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service