Immediate starts available
£10 p/hour plus bonus
Are you passionate about helping children? Do you want to help deaf children achieve their potential? Join us to help break down the barriers by street fundraising for this amazing cause!
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick off the new year with a new career as a Street Fundraiser for our in house Street Fundraising team based in London. The role is a full time position offering £10/hour plus bonus across a 35 hour week (10am - 6pm), paid weekly - full training is provided, no experience necessary and immediate starts are available!
There are over 45,000 deaf children living in the UK, 90% of whom are born to hearing parents with little or no experience of deafness or knowledge of how to communicate with a deaf person.
National Deaf Children’s Society help by offering free information and support to families including: a free phone helpline, specialist advisers, the roadshow, family events and more so parents can rely on us; from initial diagnosis, through to adulthood. NDCS can also help with welfare rights and benefit claims, making education choices, advising on health and audiology, technology, or simply as someone to talk to.
• You will work outdoors in public places, informing potential supporters about the aims of The National Deaf Children's Society campaigns and encouraging them to offer their support through regular monthly contributions by direct debit.
• Talk to members of the public. Promote the charity and encourage people to support NDCS.
What we’re looking for:
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and positive people
• Passionate and genuine individuals wanting to have rewarding job and sociable job
• An excellent level of English.
• Applicants over 18 years old.
What you will get:
- £10 /hour basic wage plus weekly bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding targets
- Full paid training
- A lively and positive team environment with full support from your team
- On-going training and coaching and room for career progression!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO KNOW…
We are always looking for the next big thing and we like to develop our staff who plan to stay with us for the longer term, so this could be the beginning of a new & wonderful career!
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.
- Customer Service