Charity Fundraiser - National Cycle Network - Sustrans - MUST OWN BICYCLE!
- Salary: £9.00/hour, paid weekly
- Flexible hours, Part time, 12-28 hours/week
- Applicant must have their own bicycle
The National Cycle Network exists to make people happy through walking and cycling; five million people a year enjoy the network. Sustrans is recruiting staff to raise funds to maintain and develop this fantastic network.
We are Sustrans. We are the charity that makes it easier for people to walk and cycle.
We are engineers and educators, experts and advocates. We connect people and places, create liveable neighbourhoods, transform the school run and deliver a happier, healthier commute.
Sustrans works in partnership, bringing people together to find the right solutions. We make the case for walking and cycling by using robust evidence and showing what can be done.
We are grounded in communities and believe that grassroots support combined with political leadership drives real change, fast.
About the role:
Sustrans fundraisers work in small teams on different access points on the cycle paths (National Cycle Network) and speak to cycle path users about the charity and aim to recruit new donors through direct debit donations.
- Cycle to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- Communicate the purpose of Sustrans’ work to members of the public
- Be comfortable working towards a target
- Look after and maintain a digital tablet used for face to face fundraising
Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team and happy to work solo
- Have a can do attitude
Spend your summer working in the great outdoors, flexible hours; weekly pay; and helping to further a wonderful cause!
Applications will be accepted from now until the end of the season which is October 2018
Click to apply with your CV and phone number and we'll call you back as quickly as we can!
We have teams across the UK.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"