Would you like to work on behalf of amazing organisations like UNICEF, Cancer Research UK and WWF? No experience necessary and immediate starts available.
Our Charity Fundraisers work in private venues like shopping centres and train stations, engaging members of the public, delivering the message of the charities and raising vital funds to help make a positive change for people and animals worldwide.
Charity Fundraiser Benefits:
- Basic pay of £325 per week
- Realistic OTE of between £26k - £40k in your first 12 months
- Weekly pay one week in arrears
- 5 day working week
- Full training, support and development
- Fun working environment
- Incentives and awards
- Extra £100 per week when you become a Team Leader
- Immediate starts available
Together was founded in 2008 as a face-to-face fundraising agency determined to change the industry and raise standards. We were the first to offer a variety of new services that quickly became commonplace within the fundraising industry.
Over the last 6 years we have grown dramatically and now represent ethical organisations helping them reach the right people face-to-face.
We set the highest venue standards in the fundraising sector and have worked with the UK’s most recognisable brands and not for profit organisations, which has seen us become a leader within the industry.
When joining Together you do not need fundraising or sales experience as we offer fantastic ongoing training. We are committed in developing and growing our staff from within which enables us to give you the necessary skills to succeed and become a part of our established successful fundraising team.
Charity Fundraiser Requirements:
As a Venue Fundraiser you will have the utmost confidence in approaching and speaking to potential customers face to face, inspiring them to support the charity that you represent.
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English
- A desire to make a difference for the charity you represent
- Permission to work within the UK
- A desire to work hard for the rewards we offer
This is an exciting opportunity for existing fundraisers, candidates from a customer facing or sales environment to work for one of the UK’s most ethical fundraising companies.
Charity Fundraiser Responsibilities:
As a Charity Fundraiser you will work in a different shopping centre or train station each week. You will approach members of the public, build rapport and then inspire them to commit to a long term direct debit on behalf of the charity you are representing. Responsibilities include:
- Inspire 3 people each day to become long term donors for the cause you represent
- Represent Together Fundraising and our charity partners positively and professionally
- Work 5 days a week between Monday to Saturday
- Cover the cost of your own transport within Manchester (Inside M60)
Successful Charity Fundraiser candidates will be subject to a criminal record check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job