The Yianis Christodoulou Foundation is to empower underserved children and their families to reach their full potential, improve their livelihoods, and take advantage of economic opportunity through education and social projects.
- Provide administrative support for all charitable activities
- Providing support on fundraising events and activities
- Researching event space and coordinating bookings for the fundraising team
- Dealing with grant enquiries and general queries received by letter, email and telephone
- Liaising with clients and coordinating visits
- Maintaining records of all payments and receipts in respect of accounts, donations and events
- Dealing with incoming emails and calls to the department
- IT literate including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and the internet
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, numeracy, interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage and prioritise own workload
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration
- Experience in running events and activities - desirable preferably within charitable sector
2 days per week
Salary £25k pro rata
Working plan pension