Charities & Endowments Sales Support
My client, a top tier asset manager is looking to recruit a Sales Support Officer within its Charities & Endowments division. This is a 6 month contract initially
- Pro-active support to the relationship managers, ensuring continuous dialogue and connectivity with them
- Preparing for meetings and creation of materials for client updates and pitches, ensuring compliance according to client categorization
- Work with sales support, product strategists and compliance to provide templates for professional and retail clients that are accurate, appropriate and timely.
- Provision of data to key external charity performance databases
- Diligent use of CRM tools to record client activities and efficient management of the client and prospect database
- Assistance with reporting on the sales pipeline and other data including preparation of reports for the EMEA Retail leadership
- Strong stakeholder management with key internal partners including investment teams, operational, legal and compliance teams
Knowledge / Experience:
- Broad understanding of and appetite for investment principles and financial markets as well as the macro economic environment.
- A "go-getter" who is dynamic and confident
- Experience in presentations and client servicing
- Attention to detail and passion to deliver high quality work
- Self-motivated, high energy, driven and performance-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills; confident communication skills, both verbal and in written
- Good research and data management skills
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
This role is great for someone keen to progress and become part of a great company.
Please get in touch by applying to this role at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'