Charities Accountant - Trade Association
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Charities Accountant to join a livery company focused on being a philanthropic force for good on a full-time and permanent basis. Each year the aim is to distribute £15 million to charitable causes.
What you’ll be doing:
The Charities Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the charities’ accounting from budgeting and management accounting to preparing the annual financial statements (compliant with the Charity SORP).
Do you have the drive to support the Senior Charities Accountant and the wider finance team? Are you passionate about creating positive change for people?
What we need you to bring to the business:
- Qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience, particularly grant giving, from within either the Charity or Housing sectors
- Experience of producing management accounts and financial charity accounts to standard required by FRS102 and SORP to completion
- Good knowledge of finance systems - Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability and interest to learn new tasks and develop ways of improving systems and processes
What’s on offer in return:
- A competitive salary from £50,000 - £60,000 and the opportunity to develop your career
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A flexible working environment where you can work 1 day from home
- A professional culture with a focus on continuous improvement
If you’re ready to help us support one of the UK’s most distinguished organisations then apply.
We believe in the power of diversity here at Newstone. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society. You can read on our website about the actions we’re taking ourselves and how we’re also helping other organisations to build more inclusive recruitment strategies.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Microsoft Excel
- Grant Writing
- Grant Administration
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'