- £12 - £14 per hour
- 3 month rolling contract starting 6th July 2020
- Role based within M25 corridor
We are looking for a Water Pipe Fitter to assist with a contract of work within the Thames Water Utilities Area so majority within the M25 corridor. There are a couple of sites outside the M25 (Oxfordshire, Wiltshire) so travel will be required with possible nights away from home for the longer distance sites.
You will work in a team of 4 as the working chargehand and have 3 installation operatives working with you.
This is a Monday to Friday role working 8am – 6pm
You must have your own car to get to each job
The work will involve exchanging rubber membranes in sanitation aeration systems. The rings are unscrewed and the rubber mat underneath is removed and replaced with a new one, then the ring screwed back in place.
The Water Pipe Fitter will need:-
- Previous water industry experience
- You must be physically fit and able; some of the work areas are accessed via ladder, harnesses and fall arrestors
- You MUST have a CSCS general operatives card – this is essential
- You MUST have either IOSH or SSSTS supervisory safety training
- It would be an advantage if you have City and Guilds Confined Space training
- It would be an advantage if you have a Thames Valley Safety Passport
- Have an understanding of their working environment; you will be working in sewage tanks and need to be comfortable with this environment
- Strong health and safety awareness
If you are available and meet the above criteria please send your CV through for consideration. Thank you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'