Chargebacks Team Leader
Trust Payments have an exciting Chargebacks Team Leader to join the team,
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Chargebacks Team Leader – The Role:
The Chargebacks Team Leader is responsible to support the Chargebacks Manager in managing the day-to-day administrative tasks and plan the tasks for the team to performing daily monitoring activities and also to be actively involved in the improvement of systems and processes in this area.
Chargebacks Team Leader – Key Responsibilities:
- To handle queries relating to prospective and existing merchants, in an array of possible manners, ensuring that a good relationship is constantly maintained with all customers, whilst ensuring the provision of a quality service
- Assist team members to perform tasks related to disputes, developing, and providing coaching to them to deliver KPI’s
- Actively engage, inspire, and improve Chargeback Team Members whilst setting and assisting with their Quarterly and Yearly goals
- Ensure adherence to company policy and procedures
- Attend management and other meetings when Manager is not available
- Training the team and assist with any queries
- To handle the dispute process according to Card Scheme operating standards and deadline in order to increase recovery ratios and minimise losses
- To contribute to the general running of the department, which may include monitoring, effecting data mining, collection of statistics, ad hoc exercises, User Acceptance Testing, Fee Analysis and any other task considered necessary to serve the exigencies of the Chargebacks Department
- The position will carry autonomy within the defined parameters, and the post-holder will be encouraged to take responsibility for chargeback case administration
- System testing, participate in cost cutting projects and ad hoc projects with System providers (as required)
- Ongoing involvement in non-BAU initiatives as delegated by the Dispute Manager
- Make sure that Chargebacks team work collaboratively with the Monitoring team and other teams within the company
- Update Operating Procedures and communicate to concerned parties as appropriate
Maintain a positive and hands on approach with the team and stakeholders
Chargebacks Team Leader – You:
- Knowledge of card business principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Conscientious, reliable and hardworking and able to work unsupervised
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential security issues
- Good communication skills and high standard of written/verbal communication is essential
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Visa and MasterCard chargeback regulations or the ability to engage and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of card scheme operating regulations
Chargebacks Team Leader – Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Chargebacks Team Leader opportunity, please press ‘Appy’ now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'