We are working with a Global Business based in Central Brighton who are looking to recruit a Chargeback Administrator on a temporary basis.
The role is starting immediately and set to continue for 3 months.
As a Chargeback Administrator, duties are to include:
- Entering all agreements on to the system
- Processing chargeback claims
- Dealing with enquiries and customer queries
- Managing customer accounts
- Working closely with the Sales and Distribution teams
- Auditing and analysing claims
- Administrative tasks
- Managing client credits
- Managing the customer portals
- Setting up new customers on to the portal
- Participate and/or manage projects effectively
- Maintenance of the system
- Internal/external communication on chargeback agreements
- Developing strong working relationships with key customers
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player and also work independently
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have good analytical/problem solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Be enthusiastic
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm and the pay rate is £12.11 per hour.
If you are available immediately for this Chargeback Administrator role, please apply now for more information.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'