An exciting opportunity has come up for a nurse qualified Charge Nurse, to be responsible for an independent hospital in Hexham. The service provides assessment and intervention for men and women who have a learning disability and complex needs, including people who have mental health problems and behaviours that challenge services.
Salary: £32,676 - £37,169
(Hourly rate £15.71 - £17.87)
Key skills and Competencies:
- RMN/RNLD or other equivalent qualifications
- Compassionate, understanding and trustworthy
- Contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service.
- Provide clinical leadership to the delivery of a high quality service, and promoting a positive culture
- Create a culture of change, and innovations, with regards to the nursing workforce with the aim of improving the quality of care
- You will contribute to the leadership of the service engaging with Support Workers or Healthcare Assistants as well as the Nursing team within your service.
- You will have key working relationships with the multidisciplinary team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service users' family members.
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East, and Lincolnshire so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job