Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - up to £38K + Benefits
Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation - Leading UK Provider - Taunton
A permanent opportunity for a senior, accomplished Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) has become available at a large, private psychiatric hospital for adult men and women requiring specialist mental health intervention and rehabilitation just outside of Taunton. A fantastic range of benefits accompany a competitive salary, and this position is available immediately.
The hospital treats adult service users with long-standing, complex and severe mental health conditions, personality disorders, forensic histories or challenging behaviours across a number of different secure wards, dependent on their condition(s) and rehabilitation requirements. The way in which care is delivered is unique, and is in collaboration with local and regional NHS Trusts, charities and external bodies, and the site boasts a large range of extra-curricular activities and facilities.
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of clinical governance strategies and providing strong, clinically-sound nursing leadership, thereby setting an example to your direct reports by using delegation, conflict-management and communicative skills. You will be expected to perform on-call duties as per the demands of the service, and work with the MDT to ensure first-class, safe and person-centred care is delivered at all times. Furthermore, you will be observing the progress that service users make, and will make informed recommendations. Supervisory responsibilities will include regular meetings with Staff Nurses and healthcare workers, ensuring they are performing to their potential.
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and unencumbered PIN
- Sufficient experience in adult mental health/forensic settings in a senior capacity
- Demonstrable clinical and people management skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Mental Health Act, DoLS/MCA, PMVA etc.
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours and form part of the out of hours service
- Genuine dedication to CPD
- A competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development/progression opportunities
- Specialist training available
- Private pension plan
- Life assurance
- Free meals on shift
- Support with CPD
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout process
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Charge Nurse/Senior Nurse/Lead Nurse/RMN/RNLD/RNMH/Mental Health/Secure Services/Forensic/Challenging Behaviour/Rehabilitation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job