Job Title: Charge Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Mental Health / Learning Disabilities
** £2,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses + additional pay enhancements for overtime! **
Key Details: We are recruiting for registered Nurses, either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), to work in a specialist Mental Health / Learning Disability Hospital based in Essex. This role is open to experienced Nurses with relevant leadership / mentor-ship experience to undertake the position of Charge Nurse.
The key details are –
- Grade: Charge Nurse - experienced Nurse
- Location: Tendring, Essex – free parking at site
- Salary: £15.38 - £18.52 per hour / £30,000 - £36,124 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Bonus: £2,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses
- Pay Enhancements: additional pay for overtime
- Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) or part time (24 hours)
- Shifts: Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: The benefits package offered to Nurses is industry leading and excellent reviews about the culture of the service are passed on. Benefits include a £2,100 welcome bonus and pay enhancements for working overtime, Nurses have increasing annual leave with length of service and also gain access to various flexible benefits / discounts etc.
The full list of benefits is as follows –
- £2,100 welcome bonus, paid over 3 instalments
- Pay enhancements for overtime worked
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Increasing annual leave - 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Long service awards
- Clear progression routes with regular on-going training
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private insurance - life, dental and medical
- Employee assistant programme
- Free meals and refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible benefits / discount scheme
- Financial contribution towards CPD
- NMC payment covered in full
Further Details: this role is working within a specialist Mental Health / Learning Disability Hospital. We welcome applications from experienced Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) who have worked in a leadership / mentor-ship capacity. The Charge Nurse is responsible for acting as a role model for the wider Nursing team, whilst deputising to the Deputy Manager where required.
Person Specification: to apply for this position you must be a qualified and registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to . All applications are 100% confidential.
Not for you? Please refer a friend – if they are successful we will send you £100 as a thank you on the day they start the role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job