Charge Nurse RMN / RNLD - Mental Health
Job Title: Charge Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Unit
We are looking for experienced Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire to work with adults with mental health conditions. This role would be suited to either Mental Health Nurses ( RNLD ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ).
Key Details -
- Grade: Charge Nurse level - experienced Nurses
- Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire - free parking at site
- Salary: up to £18.53 per hour / £36,150.80 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Pay enhancements: time and a quarter for overtime Mon-Fri, time and a half for overtime at the weekend
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shift patterns: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
There are many benefits involved in this role, including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service. Working at this hospital you will have excellent career development with a clear progression path, see below for more benefits.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra service annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking (at most sites)
• Relaxation Days/Shopping Days
• Private dental cover
• Flexible benefits packages
The successful Nurse will be working in a specialist mental health unit for adults living with a range of psychiatric conditions. We can consider either newly qualified Nurses or Nurses with experience.
We welcome applications from any Nurse who is interested in this role, whilst working on a rotational shift pattern would be preferable, the hospital always aim to be flexible and will try and accommodate Nurse’s preference regarding shifts wherever possible.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You will be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"