Job title: Charge Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Specialist Service
Location: Essex - FREE PARKING AT SITE
Salary: up to £36,124 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience) + £2,100 bonus for all Nurses + pay enhancements + excellent benefits package
Hours / Shifts: flexible - please state your preferences when applying
** £2,100 welcome bonus for all new nurses + pay enhancements! **
Appoint Group are working with a prestigious healthcare organisation to recruit qualified Nurses for their specialist hospital in Essex.These roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) and Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). We encourage applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses as there are roles available at varying levels.
The Manager of this service is extremely dedicated to the development and well-being of staff. All Nurses receive regular, on-going training and are encouraged to progress through the company.
The benefits package offered to Nurses is industry leading and excellent reviews about the culture of the service are passed on. Benefits include a £2,100 welcome bonus and pay enhancements for working overtime, Nurses have increasing annual leave with length of service and also gain access to various flexible benefits / discounts etc.
Further benefits are as follows;
- £2,100 welcome bonus, paid over 3 instalments
- Pay enhancements for overtime worked
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Increasing annual leave - 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Long service awards
- Clear progression routes with regular on-going training
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private insurance - life, dental and medical
- Employee assistant programme
- Free meals and refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible benefits / discount scheme
- Financial contribution towards CPD
- NMC payment covered in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to
PLEASE NOTE:if this role isn't for you but you know somebody who would be suitable please refer them today! We will then send you £100 as a thank you if they get a role through us. We also have a range of different roles in a variety of different settings - so please get in touch as we may still have something suitable for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job