A global leader in document lifecycle and digitization, workflow and outsourcing operating across over 160 countries, the client is recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader. An innovator in improving productivity and maximising profitability with small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises and public sector
The key purpose will see you responsible for Indirect Channels selling and management to maximize the revenue of the organization's products and/or services through a base of reseller partners, such as dealers, systems integrators, value added reseller (VAR's), distributors, or retailers. Main objectives of the role include;
- Drive through the Managed Print Services or solutions including digital mailroom, scanning, workflow and document management in the UK.
- Responsible for working with existing and new channel partners.
- The role holder is a major influencer of partner strategy and business performance.
- In-depth knowledge of the above propositions is required in order to lead and influence the partners and where necessary, be the engagement lead with the end client
Typically the role holder will be measured the revenue generated through Partner success in MPS and Solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Business Managers to support and drive partners to generate incremental Managed Print or Solutions Services.
- Work collaboratively with the European MPS Deployment lead on the effective implementation of the MPS and Solutions programme In the UK
- Identify, recruit and develop existing partners to enable them to go to market.
- Build effective working relationships at a senior level within a partners to build trust and engagement and to be a trusted business advisor.
- Provide teams with regular feedback on the marketplace, competitive knowledge, trends, programme effectiveness and partners challenges in deploying services.
- To understand the local market place, the key players and the strategies that exist in the marketplace relative to managed print services.
- To advise partners on the development of their first sales pursuits to ensure success through validation of the proposition to the end-customer, articulation of the value proposition to the customer in line with their business drivers, correct alignment of partner resource.
In return for the above a base salary of upto £80,000 and an OTE of £110,000 is offered along with significant career opportunities in a globally recognised industry leader.
- Channel Business
- Managed Print Services
- Partner Management
- digital documents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job