Channel Sales Manager - Bracknell - Up to £40k DOE (OTE £50k)
We Work Recruitment are in the process of recruiting for an established but growing business in Bracknell for a Channel Sales Manager. The company are poised for growth and the Channel Sales Manager will be critical in developing the skills of the inside sales team, motivating, coaching and developing the team to increase results.
Reporting into a Sales Director, the role has been created to accelerate the development of an exciting new venture within the Group and provide critical commercial support to the Sales Director in the ongoing development of the Inside Sales team.
Suitable candidates will be from a Channel Sales background, either in the IT sector, healthcare or technology sectors either hardware or software - and will understand the channel process.
This is a hands-on role that will suit someone with a proven successful career in channel sales, and has experience in motivating and managing a team.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Proactively motivate and assist inside sales execs in achieving their revenue targets.
• Provide ongoing one to one training with staff - team sales training, closing, call structure and listening to calls to analyse improvements and provide individual training based on this.
• Creation, maintenance and analysis of staff performance reports / forecasts.
Key Skills / Experience Required
• Proven experience in improving individual performance
• Experience working on salesforce and managing opportunities / reporting
• 1-2-1 coaching and training
• Setting and reviewing of targets and KPI’s
• Experience working within tech or similar sectors• Understanding of channel sales and partner / reseller / vendor management
• Opportunity to work within a "Challenger Brand" growing business
• Realistic OTE and earnings potential
• Fantastic team environment and culture - mid size / family feel but professional
• On-site parking
• Additional company bonus targets
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- IT Sales
- Sales Team
- Sales Training
- Team Management
- Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job