The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing on a Partner Strategy and Channel Plan for the Region (UKI).
The successful candidate is expected to define and create detailed Channel Territory GTM Plans and Partner specific account plans incorporating go-to-market strategies, requirements and revenue expectations, and report on partner activity, working both with your line manager and Sales and Marketing.
- Recruit, sign, enable and manage key partners in the UKI Commercial and Public Sector market
- Develop partner plans for each partner with a goal to drive lead, pipeline growth and closed business to support sales goals for the region
- Serve as the liaison point between partners and company internal teams, providing single point-of-contact for the partner relationships
- Co-develop a territory business plan with managed partners that aligns with annual recurring revenue goals and includes: sales planning/account mapping strategies, marketing plans and enablement plans
- Build and maintain a partner scorecard for managed partners based on the business plan
- Work closely with the Alliance Managers to build and manage the partner ecosystem
- Manage and develop pipeline, maintain forecast accuracy, achieve/exceed quarterly and annual recurring revenue targets calling on company value-added resellers and referral partners
- Arrange and conduct partner sales and technical training to educate, motivate and engage partner sales and technical teams
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, as well as marketing in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- University degree or similar. Essential.
- Must be a "go getter, proactive, very driven and results orientated personality type, absolutely essential.
- MSC/MBA. Desirable.
- Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge). Essential
- 4- 6 years of successful Channel sales experience within a large technical account environment or proven demonstrable experience in a similar environment. Public Sector experience is a plus. Essential.
- Previous proven expertise in positioning and selling services. Essential.
- Technical knowledge of the managed services and cloud services industries and product offerings within it. Essential.
- Ability to drive new channel business under the sales procedures as set down by company. Essential.
- Skills and Behavioural Competencies. Essential/.
- Record of success in exceeding sales targets with partners. Essential.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels. Essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and ensure full understanding. Desirable.
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge required. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company
- Cloud Computing
- IT Sales
- Managed Services
- Sales Channel
- Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job