ONLINE CHANNEL MANAGER - ONLINE SALES (CONTACT CENTRE)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Plus Bonus & Excellent Benefits
My client, a leading european brand, is making a big investment in technology as part of their Digital Transformation, across their UK business. They are focusing on improving research and compare journeys, enhancing product content, and helping our customers complete their journey across their choice of channel, be it online, via live chat, on the phone and through other channels.
After launching a state-of-the-art new online platform - my client is looking for a talented digital expert, who can help them with the next part of this transformation.
This exciting role in the Ecommerce team will be responsible for driving the commercial performance, the customer experience and shaping the long-term direction of all assisted channels for their Online Business. These include, Live Chat (assisted sales on site), E sales (the call centre for their online customers), Web Decline & Eligibility Checker, E-orders (our order processing team.)
- Manage the commercial performance of the assisted channels. This includes putting the strategic and tactical plans in place to drive forward the commercial performance.
- Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance.
- Develop a strategic optimisation plan.
- Align and integrate the sales channels to key business processes
- Drive the developmental roadmap for all assisted channels for the next 3 years and beyond.
- An Ecommerce background and experience in a contact centre environment.
- Experience working cross functionally and within a trading team. Strong people skills are essential as you will be liaising with colleagues across the business.
- Experience of running a Live Chat program would be highly desirable due to the focus of this role.
- To be able to prioritise your work and handle multiple projects at any one time whilst maintaining a focus on deadlines and quality.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Corporate Sales Management
- Sales Management