Channel Partner Manager - Development of new partner channels and relationships, targeting consultancy businesses and Systems Integrators.
New Business, Sales, Business Development, Data, Targets, OTE, Partnerships
MyBench are excited to be supporting a client with their need for an experienced New Business focused Partnerships Manager who has experience within the Data industry, our client has created their own product that enables large organisations to effectively prepare themselves for new GDPR regulations.
Driven by upcoming regulatory changes to the industry our client's products focus on personal customer information security whilst being the first portal designed to provide data management services to both organisations and individuals.
Personal Information Management Services (PIMS) is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic sectors in the UK (and global) economy, with our client already operating in this rapidly expanding data privacy market, one which is forecast to grow exponentially over the coming years.
Driven by long-term entrepreneurial success across the Board of Directors, our client has set a vision of rapid short-term growth coupled with defined long-term sustainability and expansion, while remaining at the forefront of the PIMS industry.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, sales cycle management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Targeted to actively build new partnerships with Systems Integrators or Consultancy businesses that can act as an additional channel to support new business for the platform.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles from qualification through close; effectively orchestrating necessary resources, completing required sales activities (RFI/RFP, customer qualification, requirements gathering, solution development, business validation), and developing close plans
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the Territory and Accounts by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets with sales responsibility for Target Accounts
- Work with the marketing team to undertake demand generation programmes.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience or knowledge with Data Marketing Technology is essential to succeed in this role.
- Existing contacts/network within the industry would be a huge advantage
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
Salary £65,000 base with the opportunity to earn double your salary as OTE. Uncapped commission and unlimited reward. (i.e. you will continually receive commissions even when business have been brought on as long-term accounts)
Start Date ASAP
Head office near Bath but this role will require frequent travel to partner, 3rd party and intermediary offices across the UK. You can be based from home as long as you are willing to travel 2/3 times a month to the South West for team meetings.
- New Business Development
- Channel Partners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job