- Experience working within a channel sales development role?
- Possess the ability to develop relationships with key decision makers and influences?
- Experience establishing, managing and developing channel partner relationships?
- Possess 1-2 years’ experience within the IT Sales industry?
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales ?
- Driven, self-motivated and disciplined?
If this sounds like you then this could be the ideal opportunity! You will be joining a fast growing technology company, with two UK offices currently they are looking to maintain their current growth projections that will see them increasing their revenues exponentially!
Joining a company at a very prosperous time this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a business where you will be able to shape the long term direction of this highly successful company during this incredibly exciting time. With over 2 decades of industry experience and several industry awards this is a business who are preparing for further growth and are developing a winning team and robust infrastructure that can deliver our strategic vision.
Channel Partner Manager - Key Accountabilities:
- Building relationships with customers
- Attend regular customer review meetings set out in the customer profile
- Meet and exceed fiscal objectives within the allocated accounts
- Report, present and communicate data to colleagues and customers as and when required
- Provide training and support to the wider account team (Sales Support, Admin)
- Identify risks, competitors, market threats and provide an escalation path for the team
- Identify and develop new revenue streams across multiple commodities and business areas within the allocated accounts
- Help manage key vendor relationships
Channel Partner Manager - Required Competencies:
- Knowledge of IT industry preferably software/software licencing having worked in the IT Channel previously
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Good Negotiating skills
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you are a self-starter, with a proven track record of IT Sales, are well presented, full of ideas and boundless energy combined with excellent communication skills and desire to join a highly admired software company - then please get in touch ASAP!
SEO: Software Sales, Channel Sales, Channel Manager, Software Channel Manager, Software Vendors, Strategic Relationships, Vendor Relationships, Vendor Management, New Vendors, Vendor Partners, Partner Management, IT Distribution, IT Distributor, Software Licences, Software Renewals, Business Development, Key Relationships, Client Relationships, Partner Relationships, IT Channel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job