At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
Exertis is the leading global technology distribution and supply chain services provider in the IT, Communications and Home Entertainment sectors and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of parent company DCC PLC, a FTSE 250 company. After 34 years of profitability Exertis continues to outperform the market, quadrupling its business in the last five years and achieving revenues approaching £2 billion in FY2014.
Exertis represents hundreds of manufacturers and provides distribution and supply chain services internationally, spanning more than 25,000 products across mobile, computing and accessories, consumer electronics, entertainment, print, networking, servers and solutions, unified communications, security and AV solutions.
Within the Exertis group the Marketing Teams Mission is to develop and execute best in class marketing plans and programs that drive demand for all our products and services and increasing the value of the Exertis brand in the eyes of our customers and vendors. Working closely with our vendors to mutually and profitably grow our customer breadth deliver on revenue goals and create higher levels of ROI and partner/customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver creative and innovative marketing plans that encompass a broad range of programmatic and bespoke marketing activities resulting in business growth and demonstrable ROI in alignment with the business and vendor goals
- Negotiate and secure vendor funding in support of the marketing activities
- Support creation and execution of Exertis UK Marketing Plan and Business Unit strategy
- Support execution of cross business solution and service lead campaigns
- To look for incremental opportunities to broaden and increase the range of marketing activities and share of vendor funds by deepening relationships with the vendors, to further drive mutual growth
- Look for incremental opportunities by developing activities and solutions across complimentary vendors.
- Manage and coordinate campaign marketing activity, liaise with the internal studio and web designer for production, proof management and launches, etc.
- Work closely with our business units and key vendor contacts to understand roadmaps, align objectives in support of market opportunities and drive
- Liaise with and manage external supplier relationships where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; sales, commercial, finance and purchasing.
- Set goals, manage, monitor and report ROI on all activities and campaigns back to business and vendors
- Forecasting and fiscal management of activities
- Manage coordination of internal and external resources to ensure activities delivered on time and to plan
- Produce reporting metrics by campaign to ensure effectiveness and ROI is tracked in order to report back to the vendor
- ROI as linked to overall Business unit performance
- Growth through incremental funding opportunities
- Broadening the range of available marketing programs and bespoke activities
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines
.Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related studies) or equivalent
- Previous channel marketing, sales or agency experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Great organisation with ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans
- Good networking skills - internally and externally
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
Strong numeracy skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job