Up to £35,000 + Benefits
- Leading manufacturer in the construction industry
- Trade Marketing through Distributor channels
- Pivotal role responsible for the alignment of Marketing and Sales strategy
Objectives: To identify opportunities and maximise market share and profitability through distributors. To champion a strong insight in to customer plans and opportunities. To assist the Sales team in driving the quality of distribution and sales growth of core and development sectors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Align Marketing plans to Sales plans to achieve company objectives
- Develop competitive Trade Marketing strategies that assist the Sales team to drive profitable distribution
- Create customer Product Category Plans and promote the marketing support (POS, ATL & Merchandising proposals) to assist the Sales team in driving product range distribution
- Analysis of product sales performance, trends, customers and competitors to improve strategy
- Ensure all Marketing plans are presented in an appropriate, competitive and motivating manner to assist the Sales team
- Liaise with Sales Managers to develop, execute and appraise the Annual Promotion Programme to drive sales growth and profitability
- Assist in the training of the Sales team to drive Category Management and Merchandising plans.
We are looking for an experienced Channel Manager, ideally with experience in Trade Marketing through Distributor channels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'