This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Basic Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 OTE £20,000, Car allowance, Mobile, Tablet
LOCATION: Covering Scotland, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Due to our success, we are excited to be recruiting for a new addition to our UK Sales team in the form of a Channel Account Manager. You must have good knowledge and experience of the UK Reseller Channel Market Audio Visual or IT.
You will effectively manage and maximise business in nominated reseller accounts. To develop a long-term strategy with clear objectives. Build relationships within these accounts at all levels by utilising and managing all available resources within the business. Ensure our Products are positioned always as a key preferred supplier within the Interactive Display space.
• To engineer Sales Opportunities which are executed upon via the UK channel, with the purpose of increasing market share of product within the region.
• To work with the re-sellers in the area, answering sales enquiries, working on larger-scale sales projects in conjunction with Partners.
• To offer comprehensive pre-sales support by working with an established Partner base to give customer demonstrations and attend joint visits to potential end-users.
• To ensure awareness of our products and Services through giving presentations to clients and local authorities.
• To develop, maintain and grow key contacts within educational organizations, i.e. schools, school directors, officials responsible for education in the municipalities and the Ministry of Education.
• To ensure revenue goals are met and exceeded if possible while maintaining high levels of Contribution Margin and Customer Satisfaction
• Preferably in an Education related field
• Good knowledge and experience of the UK Reseller Channel Market Audio Visual or IT
• 3+ years Territory Sales management, preferably with a Technology company
• A technical attitude to demonstrate and evangelise why our Solutions are needed within a classroom/school district/municipality
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your Sales career whilst working for an industry leader where you can develop and enhance your existing skills. Market leading Technology company who are well-known for delivering their innovative and modern products to their global market.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW1:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job