Channel Sales Manager - New Partner Recruitment
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a dynamic journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
We sell business-changing software. We’re looking for a new business minded Channel Sales Manager to develop brand new channel partner relationships.
You’ll be driven and self-disciplined. You’ll be highly competitive and most comfortable when challenging the status quo – standing still terrifies you! You’ll be motivated by new names, new logos and the associated earnings. You won’t be afraid of taking the lead –in fact it comes naturally to you. You’ll love self-development and will actively take opportunities to improve yourself in order to surpass your own standards of performance.
In addition you’ll exhibit:
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
- Significant experience in generating brand new business sales opportunities
- Excellent problem solving skills leading into an ability to challenge stakeholders and suggest solutions they’d not even thought of yet
- Proven track record of over achieving on sales targets
- A positive and self-confident attitude
- An ability to exert influence and control over large groups of stakeholders, leading them to a specific outcome
- Experience of building new relationships with Channel Partners
- Confidently perform in all sales situations
- To lead Advanced’s channel partner recruitment process
- Actively generate and close opportunities by cultivating multi-level relationships within prospective partners
- Provide accurate and up to date forecasts for any given month or year
- Negotiate and close, retaining control within large groups of customers
Join our Team
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays + opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'