Carlisle Brass is the largest developer of architectural hardware and ranked #1 by size in both UK and Irish markets. With a head office in Carlisle, they operate in 3 main channels - Architectural Ironmongers & Distributors, Merchants and Specification. Owned by Arran Isle, an international building products group with annual sales of c £250 million, Carlisle Brass employ c160 staff across two UK locations. As part of an exciting growth phase for the business they are looking for a Channel Manager to further develop the AI & Distributors Channel.
Reporting into the MD, the Channel Manager will be tasked with meeting growth targets in market share, customer acquisition and revenue. Leading and developing a team of people, key areas of responsibility will include:
- Creating channel business and sales plans to deliver Carlisle Brass` strategic plan.
- Provide effective management, development and leadership to the channel sales and Category Manager to ensure targets are achieved, setting a clear strategy for direct reports and supporting functions.
- Creating sales and marketing strategies to deliver NPD in collaboration with the Category Manager.
- Work with the senior management team to develop and implement pricing strategies that maximise market value of product ranges.
- Work with other Channel Managers to determine and implement product / channel strategies that optimise sales and ROI for the brand.
- Plan and deliver customer retention and development strategies to ensure profitable market growth.
- Direct the channel sales teams on all commercial aspects of customer relationships.
- Must be able to work from the Carlisle office 2 days per week with regular travel across the UK and Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Channel Manager to join a growth focused company with an established, marketing leading brand. Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience in managing a broad product range through distribution and building on a strong brand image and reputation.
- Have experience in managing relationships in a traditional, mature market whilst exploring new market opportunities to grow revenue.
- Have a demonstrable track record in engaging with trade retail customers and online businesses to manage the value of the brand through its distribution channels.
- Have a demonstrable track record in managing and developing field sales teams, ensuring that targets are achieved and projects delivered.
- A GAI Diploma would be preferred but is not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job