Are you passionate about CRM and keen to share the benefits with our internal stakeholders?
Epson is an established market leader with regards to the audio visual market (projector) and with a continuous history of success and high regard internationally across consumer and entertainment markets. A fast paced business constantly expanding with revolutionary and breakthrough products more recently with regards to Business Print in the B2B market.
To support this continued growth Epson is substantially investing in the CRM/ Sales Force Automation area. At the forefront of the company's expansion strategy our CRM team is currently engaged with the migration, enhancement and optimisation of key business processes into MS Dynamics 365 whilst working on new exciting corporate solutions aimed to sustain and maximise the company's expansion throughout the EMEAR markets.
For this reason, our pan-European CRM Team is looking to recruit a high potential and motivated individual with good Dynamics 365 knowledge and service desk experience of around 15 months at a Microsoft gold partner or in a similar role within the industry, willing to progress through a challenging and exciting CRM functional position.
Please note that this is not a system's developer role.
- Provide technical and functional support to CRM users through active management of their requests and completion of helpdesk resolutions
- Analyse customer's requirements and translate into technical/ functional specifications that can be understood by the business community or used by a professional IT developer
- Through business analysis, identify the best solutions either already available or to be implemented within the managed CRM platforms according to best practice
- Troubleshoot when/ where necessary. Asses and test the cases assigned
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Occasionally support IT with the configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on the agreed specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ideally of graduate calibre with a degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or related disciplines
- Proven knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Numerate with an eye for detail, analytical and logical approach to problem solving with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to interpret data and troubleshoot problems with theoretical understanding of relational databases
- Able to translate and review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures
- Prioritise workload and manage own time to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If you want to be part of this exciting challenge then we look forward to hearing from you
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- CRM Specialist
- CRM Technical Support