An exciting Channel Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading consumer business that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about trading, working within a collaborative environment and has a track record of success in delivering outstanding returns.
As Channel Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for the development and performance of brands within a channel
- The ability to performance manage, coach and motivate your team
- Supporting the Commercial Director to implement the strategy
- Developing and implementing business plans that contain agreed financial, stock and category targets
- Providing category insights and directions to the team and customers
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Great leadership credentials, setting the vision and direction for category
- An analytical mind and can crunch data and information effectively
- Excellent Communication and strong presentation skills
- The ability to set clear direction and set out team objectives
- Strong influencing, negotiating and rapport building qualities
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job