A Gartner Magic Quadrant Managed Print Services (MPS) Leader, the client is an $11billion business focused around Outsourcing, Managed Print Services (MPS) and digital document solutions.
THE ROLE OPPORTUNITY:
• Following a major restructure the business is looking to add fresh, talented Managed Print Services Channel Development experience to work with existing partners.
• Viewed as a trusted advisor by the partner with strong C level relationships, the Channel Business Manager is expected to develop a broad support network across all stakeholder groups and act as a catalyst to drive business, deliver growth, influence the strategic direction, sales coverage planning, Sales Management Process development and implementation, and resource investments.
• Educating, and supporting the retention and development of the partner sales force and strategic business development planning to increase MPS market share through Channel Partners
• .Working with the Board to align MPS strategy across a group of assigned Channel partners who sell the clients products, software solutions and managed services.
• Developing strategic business plans including financial planning to support initiatives and joint projects that deliver the required ROI back to the business.
• The successful candidate must have a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge.
• Significant demonstrable track record and results in channel / partnership management
• Experience of operating in an indirect working environment at a Senior Exec level as well as through sales, marketing and support functions
• substantial sales and marketing experience in a channel sales environment, including competitor information
Home based role with UK travel.
Salaried to £75,000 with an OTE circa £110,000 dependent upon experience.
- Board Level
- Managed Print Services
- Channel Partners
- Partner Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job