Joining a company at a very prosperous time this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a business where you will be able to shape the long term direction of this highly successful brand! The market leader in providing IT and technology based supplier rationalisation and revenues in excess of £40M they are seeking an experienced IT Sales professional to continue their fantastic levels of growth.
Exporting to over 30 countries on an annual basis and with over two decades of industry experience within the IT services sector if you want to become an integral part of a brand that continues to make a name for itself then we want to hear from your today!
Channel Account Manager - Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the day to day communication, customer service levels and profitability within a set of allocated accounts. You will be required to identify and optimise new revenue streams and are required to achieve or exceed various KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with our clients’ customers.
- Building relationships with customers
- Focus on achieving KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with your allocated accounts
- Grow the allocated accounts (revenue and GP) to an agreed level
- Provide account mapping and support the external sales team with information, meeting appointments and opportunity identification
Channel Account Manager - Key Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of IT industry preferably software/software licencing having worked in the IT Channel previously
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Good Negotiating skills
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
SEO: Software Sales, Channel Sales, Channel Manager, Software Channel Manager, Software Vendors, Strategic Relationships, Vendor Relationships, Vendor Management, New Vendors, Vendor Partners, Partner Management, IT Distribution, IT Distributor, Software Licences, Software Renewals, Business Development, Key Relationships, Client Relationships, Partner Relationships, IT Channel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job