The Police Mutual Group has embarked on a journey of Business Transformation with focus on process and continuous improvement, to enable the group to deliver exceptional products and services to our Police and Military members and customers and achieve strategic business goals.
In light of this, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Change Practitioners to join our busy, dynamic and fast paced Business Transformation team in Lichfield. As a Practitioner you will be the champion of process within Police Mutual and will engage with the business to achieve efficiencies, whilst delivering operational excellence through process engineering.
In this role you will:
- Embed the use of professional Continuous Improvement methods, for example Lean Six Sigma, in all areas of the Group, and following review of insight analysis, ensure the teams have the right skills and knowledge to deliver business benefit
- Conduct external horizon scanning to understand best practice around financial services processes and practices in order to make recommendations for improvements
- Influence key stakeholders and keep them up to date on change progress and continuous improvement initiatives by providing regular reports highlighting key successes and areas for improvement
- Ensure regulatory compliance within process design
- Support, coach and mentor the SME’s within the organisation to grow their skill set and knowledge, role modelling best practice as a Practitioner
- Deliver an end to end process and engage stakeholders from the business case through to implementation plan and delivery
- Identify performance improvement opportunities through the measurement of process against defined standards and initiating performance improvement cycles
What we need from you:
- Spatial awareness - the ability to think around a problem and not be bound by convention
- A process champion who has been involved in local improvement activity and demonstrated your ability to come up with business efficiency and process improvement ideas and proven experience of leading people through change
- The ability to articulate complex business issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner
- A strong background and in depth knowledge of process improvement and recognised training, ideally Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, from an accredited body.
- Knowledge of Root Cause analysis, learning cycles, risk and cost assessment
- Highly developed planning, problem solving and logical thinking skills as well as strong analytical and change skills with the ability to create urgency, momentum and lasting change
In return we provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays , life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role then please apply now!
- Business Transformation
- Six Sigma
- Lean Principles
- Black Belt
- Change Programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job