Change Manager 12 month FTC
£60,000 - £90,000 Pro Rata
Please forward a Word copy of your CV if you wish to apply
This global Legal Professional Services group, operating within the UK, Europe, US and Asia, has a reputation for delivering outstanding services and innovative product solutions. The business has established a track record for completing international assignments on behalf of a worldwide blue-chip client base. The development & implementation of internal legal technology capabilities has led to the creation of a new opportunity for a Change Manager to join an expanding Document Management team in a strategic role liaising with global stakeholders. Working at the heart of digital transformation, you will design, develop, implement and manage change deliverables that will enable users to successfully transition from their current state to a future state.
Key Responsibilities of the Change Manager:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities across the programme and business teams
- Define and lead a comprehensive change impact assessment to ensure business readiness
- Integrate clear change management activities into the overall programme plan
- Work closely with the Training Team to provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training
- Communications; support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Manage stakeholders and ensure engagement of key stakeholders and awareness of change activities/participation across the programme
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support and engage senior leaders, coach managers and supervisors
Skills & Experience of the Change Manager:
As a Prince2 qualified experienced Change Manager you will have 5 years+ experience of delivering software development projects withina global Legal Services, Management Consultancy or other Professional services environment.
As a Change Manager you will have good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, understand budgeting and resource allocation procedures, and demonstrate confidence liaising with global stakeholders, translating requirements and communicating solutions.
Applications only considered from those eligible to live & work in the UK without restriction.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; Legal Operations; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
- Communication Skills
- Project Plans
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'