Change Manager required to manage the successful transition of business change arising from the introduction of Microsoft Office 365.
- You will lead the change management team & their activity across the business and 3rd party supplier(s) delivering the programme objectives
- The Change manager will be required to provide accurate and timely reporting and to follow process.
- Manage the interface between the programme and the implementation team (3rd party supplier)
- Management of change projects through the entire project lifecycle using the Business Change Methodology and to support of project teams to ensure deliverables are produced on time, to cost & quality targets
- Development and ownership of project plans including resourcing and cost estimates where appropriate
- Review and sign-off of the business requirements developed by the Business Analyst
- Identify and manage project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies using the IS Transition Programme RAID log and to follow reporting requirements
- Ensure any changes to the project scope, schedule or costs are processed through the IS Change Management process.
- In liaison with PM and business stakeholders to ensure that solutions/requirements are accurately prioritised and deployed
- Follow the IS project close-our process
- Promote and to own the successful delivery and adoption of the solution to cost and time and within quality levels
- Ability to run several concurrent change work streams
- Ensuring stakeholder and user confidence and satisfaction
- To hold health, safety and welfare (HSW) as a key project value
- To implement and help refine and develop the HSW action plans, tools and metrics prepared by the project leadership team
- To deliver parent company project governance requirements as required
- To consider project legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
- To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
- Proven experience of delivering IS solutions in a major engineering infrastructure project
- Previous roles which have required an input to the development of business / change strategy
- Demonstrable experience of aligning IS support to project agreed processes and embedding their use and improvement
- Ability to work and develop engagement & commitment across all levels of the project and the client (stakeholders)
- Demonstrable experience of the development of training plans and delivery of training to support IS changes
- An understanding in one or more of the following disciplines and to be able to translate users' needs into IS solutions e.g. IM, BIM, Document Management
- Demonstrable experience of: developing functional and non-functional technology requirements; developing project plans for the effective delivery of IS projects; management of risk; developing and delivering project stage gate approval documentation; delivering regular project reports
- Prince 2 or other similar project management qualification (desirable)
- Lean Six Sigma qualified (desirable)
- Change Management
- Project Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"