Change Manager - ITIL
My client is currently recuiting for a permanent Change Manager on permanent basis in South Manchester. The Change Manager will be responsible for working closely with all IT teams and with the business to implement and maintain an ITIL-aligned Change Management process. The main objective of the function is to allow the business to plan and implement IT change quickly, effectively and safely in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Implement and manage a robust Change Management function as an integral part of the IT Department.
- Create, update and maintain clearly documented processes and procedures in relation to the Change Management function.
- Ensure all RFCs are accurately completed, queried where necessary, and recorded in the change management system.
- Liaise closely with all IT teams to deliver effective, accurate change.
- Be involved in the planning of IT change throughout the business.
- Devise strategies to assist improvement of change-related processes in other IT teams.
- Work collaboratively with al IT teams to progress agreed objectives.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure that large and complex IT and business changes are managed and documented fully and effectively.
- Liaise with third party vendors as and when necessary.
- As necessary, work alongside other departments and teams within the company to help achieve company goals.
- ITIL Change Management qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to address conflicting priorities diplomatically, calmly but assertively to reach compromise.
- Ability to take ownership of requests for change and ensure that they are progressed to implementation and review.
- Commitment to ensuring user satisfaction.
- Good understanding of IT platforms, including legal case management systems.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks and telephony and their relationship to the users of those services.
- Ability to work on own initiative to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to coach and train colleagues in the process and logic of change management.
- A proactive, solutions-focused approach.
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Change Manager - ITILMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Change Management / ITIL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job