We have an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to join our team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The Processes and Change Management function are responsible for the design and effective implementation of major system and process changes across the Corporate Bank, which directly benefit customers and colleagues; working collaboratively with a range of business stakeholders.
The Change Management Implementation team within this function develop and lead all of the implementation activities associated with these changes.
As a Change Manager, your main responsibilities will be
- Development of operational and control processes
- Managing testing cycles and incident resolution
- Evaluation and management of risks and issues in the project life cycle
- Planning and executing the implementation strategy, including entry and exit criteria for each phase, undertaking activities such as pilot planning
- Developing and delivering training and communication activities.
Minimum skills and experience required
- University degree in a relevant field and/or completed training/experience in banking or consulting; comparable experience in financial services (preferably Corporate / Commercial)
- Proven Change Management experience to manage very technical and complex change
- Proven stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent analytical, planning, organisation and communication skills both written and verbal, along with strong presentation skills.