Howdens Joinery are looking for a Change Manager based in our Northampton office in Brackmills Business Park. This is an exciting time to join our Service Delivery Team as we align our business more closely to the ITIL framework and into an outward facing and proactive Service Delivery Experience. This is an ideal position for a confident, analytical Change Analyst who is able to take the strategic perspective, keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind.
A background in service management is essential with a strong understanding of the ITIL service management processes.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent prior experience working within an IT Change Control or Change Management role
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to challenge and manage stakeholder’s expectations appropriately
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Process design
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity and with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work well autonomously whilst part of a team
- Gravitas to influence and matrix-manage a range of non-direct reports within the wider IS teams to ensure the Change process is understood and adhered to
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful business, with more than 650 depots nationwide and more than 8,000 staff. Last year our sales reached circa £1.3 billion and we continue to experience significant growth and success. Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.
We have a very competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, company bonus and pension, free refreshments, onsite car parking, great social events and a friendly and supportive working environment. As well as the opportunity to develop within a high profile FTSE 250 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.