- Up to £500 per day
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain’s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Change Manager.
Are you an expert in Change Management looking to deliver a global change management plan to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our projects globally?
We have an exciting opportunity in Cambridge, UK to be an influential part of the Global Improvement Program in our Central Engineering Group.
In this contract role, you will be responsible for defining and executing a change management plan to transition and embed new project management practices globally, across Central Engineering.
In this role you will work collaboratively with project managers and the leadership team to develop change management and communication plans which reflect the company culture, are bought into at all levels in the organisation and are cognizant of the capacity for change within the group.
You will craft agreed communication and supporting material to accomplish these plans and build reports to measure the adoption of changes, evolving plans where necessary to ensure new ways of working are embedded.
Central Engineering is a global organization and this role may involve some global travel.
- You will define and implement change and communication plans that are tailored to the needs of Central Engineering, enabling the successful adoption of new ways of working
- You will use your network and relationships to ensure plans are fit for purpose and supported
- You will consider other improvement projects, programmes and departments to deliver joined-up and positive experience for project teams
- By conducting training needs analysis, you will identify and build meaningful training to establish new ways of working
- You will construct communication material in line with company standards to support the transition to new ways of working
- You will create reports to track the adoption and effectiveness, modifying plans when required
- You will use the company’s Change Management network to support in the development of plans which use the Change Management approach and culture
- Experience in successful delivery of large scale organisational change, particularly on improvement programmes involving changes to people, processes, and technology
- Experience engaging with and leading teams through procedural, technology and cultural change
- Solid understanding of people change management theory
- Practical examples of translating change impacts into workable change plans and delivering those change plans to achieve organisational readiness
- Working with programme teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Effective communications skills, including writing, development of visuals and delivering presentations
- Ability to identify and lead differing reactions to change
- Ability to prioritise, manage time and tasks independently
- Strong team working skills
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor`s Degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
- Experience with the change management methodology Prosci preferable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job