Change Management Support
Manchester City Centre
£22,796 per annum + excellent benefits
This role will be working from home initially due to COVID19 but all applicants must be within commutable distance of Manchester City Centre,
Office Angels are currently recruiting for Change Management Support professionals to join a professional company based in Manchester City Centre. The successful candidates will work closely with the business analysts to assist with all systems changes and we are looking for applicants with an interest in this area.
Duties will include:
- Support the team with all changes to documentation
- Publishing changes to websites and internal systems
- Assist with preparation, planning and implementation of systems changes
- General administration such as arranging meetings and logging requests
- Assist other team members where required
We are looking for candidates with:
- An interest in change management
- Proven experience supporting projects, ideally within a systems and change setting
- Strong administration experience including diary management, work allocation and data entry
- Experience of relevant software including all MS programs and CRM systems. Any experience of website content management systems would be an advantage
- Ability to produce reports and communicate verbally and in writing with all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of the wider project team
- Multi tasking ability while still ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and react to change
Salary: £22,796 per annum
35 hours per week, flexitime
25 days holiday
Career progression opportunities
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'