Our client, a large Public sector organisation based in Wolverhampton is looking for a Change Lead on a temporary basis for six months initially. The working hours for the post are flexible, based on a 37.5 hour week. Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible and the rate for the position is negotiable.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Project managing organisational change projects with responsibility for engaging business stakeholders and senior leaders, ensuring consistency and mitigating business risk
* Leading on projects including high volume job changes and restructures, handling redundancies as required and amending business Terms & Conditions
* Operating in a highly unionised environment, including developing strong relations and negotiating with representatives from recognised Trade Union bodies
* Support organisational design and definition of roles in regards to specialist business groups and areas, encompassing all areas from senior to entry level clerical positions
* Liaising with directorate level colleagues regarding project updates, including carrying out consistent assessments and implementing risk mitigation tactics
Please note that James Andrews is working as an employment agency and employment business in relation to this role.
- Change Management
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job