Location: Milton Keynes
Band: £29,000 - £38,000
Closing Date: 18th January
About the role
The Change Lead role within Customer Operations provides an exciting opportunity to lead change across our operational teams, through close collaboration with other change functions to define requirements and deliver positive outcomes for the organisation. The candidate will work with a variety of stakeholders across all areas of the business to ensure an inclusive approach to change, closely aligned to business priorities and the Customer Operations strategy.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to quickly establish themselves as a key part of the change process and continuous improvement culture within VWFS, by providing change management expertise and challenging others around the change agenda. The ideal candidate is tenacious, passionate about change and keen to make a positive impact within the business, through continuous improvement and by supporting the delivery of impactful change.
- Take ownership of Customer Operations changes as delegated by the Customer Operations Implementation Manager.
- Effectively implement and embed changes in line with group strategy and customer operations directorate.
- Support the identification of business benefits, ensuring that these are delivered post implementation and track realisation following change.
- Anticipate and consider end to end business impact of proposed changes and ensure all business areas are fully engaged as necessary.
- Collaborate with other internal functions (planning, training, IT, QA, reporting) to ensure a joined up approach to implementation.
- Work closely with relevant areas of the business in analysing business requirements and functional specifications, and support in translating these into technical solutions that meet the businesses core objectives.
- Manage stakeholder relationships at all levels ensuring that change activity integrates with rest of the business.
- Support Customer Operations in the prioritisation of change, ensuring that priority is informed by data and robust requirements.
- Ability to determine change risks, reporting and escalating them as appropriate.
- Recommend improvements in existing change controls and business processes.
- Remain aware of business, technical and infrastructural issues and act as a consultant to aid the development of creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Develop and manage and relationships with all departments including Parent and VWG UK functions.
- Ensure changes in compliance and legislation are fully understood and accounted for.
- Champion change and cultural initiatives that support strategic goals.
- Be an active member of project team, liaising and supporting business users in determining and defining their requirements and developing those into efficient and effective working practices.
- Work with the Customer Operations Implementation Manager and undertake delegated tasks as required.
- Work closely with other Operational Excellence teams to identify opportunities for change from Insights and Quality Assurance deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid commercial experience of the automotive finance and/or contact centre industry.
- Experience of all aspects of the project and change management lifecycle.
- Operational mind-set and ability to work at pace.
- Detailed understanding of the end to end business process.
- High attention to detail, quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet demanding deadlines.
- Self-motivated, excellent organisational skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Creative thinking, problem solving and critical analysis.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Project Management, Change Management and/or Lean Six Sigma qualifications or experience would be preferable.
How we support you
The training is fantastic, and development opportunities are plenty for those who perform well in their roles and wish to grow their career with us. For many of our people, the big attraction to working here at VWFS is the opportunity to represent leading automotive brands in a fantastic working environment with a strong and supportive team.
As well as a brand new company car, you will also have access to our loan car scheme and our other great benefits including company pension; 27 Days Holiday; Onsite Occupational Health, Private Health Insurance; Profit Related Bonus; Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking and more!
- Business Requirements
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Excellence