Change Lead 12 mth FTC
We're Norton Rose Fulbright - a global law firm with over 50 offices and 7,000 employees worldwide.
Our London office is currently recruiting for a Change Manager. As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial and value the work that they do. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe diversity drives innovation, so we're building a culture where difference is valued.
Transformation at Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is continuing a multi-year programme of Business Services' Transformation, continuing to evolve its operations to optimise current operations to drive its business. A change manager is required to support this programme to design and implement a robust change management and communications strategy and approach across the programme to ensure all change initiatives are delivered and embedded within our business. There are a large number of projects within the transformation, all of which require a systematic change and communications approach and roll out of detailed change and communications on each specific project.
- Lead project targeted change management and communications within the transformation, from strategy to implementation. For example, analyse implications of any process change to facilitate development of change impact assessments, and ensure stakeholders are appropriately engaged with impacts throughout the project
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans from a change and communications lens and adhere to established timelines; integrate change management activities into project plan
- Assess the change impact: create an overall change impact assessment approach and implement for the programme and projects to identify preferences and key indicators foreach project or initiative as part of an overall change impact assessment as appropriate
- Manage and implement change activities such as stakeholder analysis and engagement, organisational readiness, focused communications and training
- Build appropriate change management activities to optimise focus on strategic changes and influencing relevant parties to address strategic changes
- Define and measure change and communications initiatives and overall business readiness to monitor the change progress and business value, tracking benefits realisation. Contribute to creating the business scorecard
- Complete change management assessments
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Proactively implement a programme of initiatives to support, engage and manage staff through change and through resistance to change, including:
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance from stakeholder groups
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Consult and coach stakeholders, project teams, identified individuals
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Create an holistic change and communications strategy for the successful roll out of the Business Services' Transformation programme.
- Manage the development of/ develop internal stakeholder, particularly leadership and partner, strategic change communications
- Design, develop and deliver high quality communications for target audiences using appropriate media,
- Create partner notice board announcements, town hall presentations and talking points
- Create email announcements, internal communication materials, prepare (and conduct) briefings, and help develop training materials
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Support multiple project teams to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Proactively plan and manage risks and issues, implementing mitigating activities as appropriate, and escalating where required (for programme and for projects)
- Deploy the latest digital communication trends and tools to effect within the communications plan
- Help grow the communications community through managing and delivering business development activities
Key specialist skills
- Experience working on large scale, complex, multi-geography/ global change and transformation projects including technology implementations across a range of sectors (legal sector desirable)
- Consultancy background with experiencing successfully delivering and embedding large-scale strategic change, in particular the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- At least 5 years' experience implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools on change programmes
- Organisation design of functions within Business Services
- Deep understanding of change communication and engagement current best practice, emerging practices, digital communications, and an ability to promote innovative ideas and solutions in the area of change communication
- Ability to develop communications in a range of media, including written, graphic, web, (social media) and face to face channels
- Excellent communication skills - both listening and engagement skills and presentation
- Ability to present formal / informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner and ability to write clearly and confidently for a variety of stakeholder audience groups
- Design and implementation of change management and communications strategy
- Project and programme management, inc. BI/data analytics for measurement of change and communications effectiveness
- a proven ability to prioritise and manage tasks in a demanding work environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'