Change & Implementation Analyst - Risk Transformation
Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global banking organization seeking an experienced Change & Implementation Analyst to join their growing operation in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, successful company with a great reputation in the Scottish market.
The Change & Implementation Analyst will be responsible for implementing Business Change and liaising with various stakeholders to ensure desired change is implemented effectively.
Responsibilities of the Change & Implementation Analyst - Risk Transformation:
- Form and Sustain relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the world.
- Work with the relevant teams to ensure Change & Implementation is rooted in the programme.
- Bring a focus to the division with regards to business outcomes and benefits management, which includes benefit realization.
- Create strategies and designs that put emphasis on embedding Change into the business.
Background of the Change & Implementation Analyst - Risk Transformation:
- Extensive experience with regards to people development
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders’ business-wide and satisfy the demands of all.
- Establish key impacts and in turn, create change impact assessments.
- Creating and supporting BAU transition within people, teams and projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organization growing their operation in Scotland.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Martin Black for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Martin wants: Change Management, Implementation, Business Analysis, Risk & Financial Crime
- Change Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job