Change Control Quantity Surveyor
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience within Change Control or Value Variations to join a major project in London working for a main contractor. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a strong commercial background who can hit the ground running.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cost and Value management
- Recording and assisting with management of change
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Assist with claims management
- Assist with control of project documentation
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably be from a top 10 Contractor background
- Experienced in NEC contracts
- Previous experience working on Change Management
- Heavy civil engineering experience
- Preferably come from a contracting background
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'