Change Communications and Engagement Lead required on contract basis to support global pharma firm in Royston
Your new company
Our client are a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. They operate successfully in over 100 countries and their innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
Your new role
The Communications Lead will create and adapt as needed, coordinated communications ready for use in a variety of channels. The position requires effective communications experience with social and digital media, stakeholder, user and colleague communications (Internal Communications). In addition, experience of change communications for initiatives with major people transformation aspects, ideally aligned to building high performance teams.
What you'll need to succeed
Key skills and experience:
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills often in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written communication skills, maintained to a high standard during times of extreme time-pressure.
- An ability to assess the priority of multiple incoming inquiries from customers and internal employees.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and to work effectively with executives.
- Broad cross-company interaction requiring excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead others collaboratively, under pressure, to reach cross group consensus in short periods of time.
- Experience working in the information technology industry or Bio-Pharma
- The ability to grasp the dynamics of an issue, creatively think through possible approaches and articulate the way in which a situation can be explained and contextualised for various audiences.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a highly competitive day rate (up to £900 per day) and the chance to use your skill set to add value to our client's operations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tom Wain our specialist recruiter for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'