The Change Communications Manager will play a key role in identifying, producing, and coordinating the production of key communications and engagement interventions for the Marketing Excellence Project The role will also provide communications expertise and advice to wider project team as part of an integrated change management approach to delivery of the required project outcomes
- Responsible for ongoing development and delivery of (in conjunction with the marketing Excellence project management team) a communications and engagement strategy describing how stakeholders are to be supported at each stage of the project to raise their awareness, understanding, commitment, motivation and behaviour towards the change.
- Responsible and accountable for the production and delivery of the communications and engagement plan.
- Support the change communications network by production of required communications materials, relevant for each stage of the overall implementation journey.
- Support the workstream leads and their teams in all communications aspects of specific events, forums and community gatherings that relate to the project.
- Establish effective feedback loops and ensure corrective actions are identified as part of or engagement approach
- Work closely with the People & Organisation workstream to ensure change communications is aligned with the requirements for both collective and individual consultation.
- Develop a pro-active approach to understanding stakeholder perceptions about the project, including understanding levels of under-communication, mis-communication or over-communication.
- Maintain and review communications and project branding standards thereby supporting a consistent image for the project.
- Work with the project team to develop a stakeholder engagement and communications roadmap to ensure the effective engagement with, and ownership of, the project..
Experience of leading communications on a large change project working with globally dispersed stakeholders.
Demonstrable experience of achievement in communications in a complex environment.
An understanding of Business Change Management and how communications and engagement supports this.
Multi-national and multi-cultural working