Change Communications Analyst - Change Communications Specialist - is required for an SAP Implementation programme for an initial 3-month contract based close to Hounslow.
- Manage the development of client facing, strategic change communication deliverables
- Design, develop and deliver high-quality communications for targeted audiences using appropriate media, such as corporate announcements, discussion packs and talking points
- Successfully manage risks and issues, implementing mitigating activities as appropriate, and escalating where required
I am looking for a Change Communications Analyst with the following experience
- Ability to develop communications in a range of media, including written, graphic, web, social media
- Experience working on large-scale, complex, global change and transformation projects and/or technology implementations across a range of sectors
- ERP Implementation experience i.e. SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle etc
- General consultancy and client relationship skills, in particular, the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of communication and engagement trends, emerging practices, digital communications, and an ability to promote innovative ideas and solutions in the area of change communication and face to face channels.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present formal/informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
This contract is based close to Hounslow and is an awarding winning organisation who are implementing one of the largest finance systems and change programmes. They are looking to reward this Change Communications Analyst - Stakeholder Management Analyst a competitive rate and to start ideally ASAP.
If you are an experienced Change Communications Analyst with strong stakeholder engagement and Ideally worked on an ERP Systems Implementation then please forward your CV to me ASAP