We are currently seeking a Change Coach to be based in Basingstoke. This is a permanent role and will offer an exciting opportunity to join at the start of the new government Work and Health Programme.
* Assess customer's particular circumstances and identify the appropriate action.
* You will manage a case load of customers to secure sustainable employment.
* Identify employment opportunities and match customers to suitable employment.
* You will achieve performance and service level targets.
* Provide career advice and guidance.
* You will develop tailored action plans with customers to overcome key barriers and prepare them for employment.
* Maintain and report statistics relating to the provision of services and performance.
Experience within the Welfare to Work sector is not essential. For this role we need you to have a good level of empathy for your customers and be a driven person who has good organisational skills.
If this exciting opportunity is for you, and if you want to work for an organisation that offers progression, continued career development and the chance to work in a growing and interesting sector, then please apply.
MAXIMUS People Services is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post. Where reasonable, MAXIMUS UK will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- Good Communication
- Relationship Skills