Change Business Analyst
Location - Manchester
Salary- £38,000 - £45,000 + Significant Bonus + Extensive Benefits
SF Group are currently working closely with a city centre based investment business as it looks to further strengthen its Change Team with an experienced Business Analyst to take the lead in requirements definition and change request management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collating, understanding and defining business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests then translating into requirements
- Definition, managing and resolving conflicts between requirements
- Developing business cases for IT applications development
- Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business
- Constructing detailed business requirements documents
Furthermore you will have the ability to present business benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management, be able to analyse and document both current (as is) and proposed (to be) business processes from an operational and system perspective and naturally be able to communicate at high levels to key stakeholders
Applicants should be established Business Analyst's with demonstrable experience of Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering and Business Change, possess strong data analysis skills and have a sound knowledge of waterfall and agile development methods. BCS Business Analysis qualification would be beneficial though not an absolute must as would be the ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering.
This is a highly exciting and fast paced entrepreneurial business where you will be given huge autonomy and visibility. There will be no limits to future career progression.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.